run faster

Started by SnOwKiLlEr
27/02/2009 00:30
Page 2 of 3
Ryderc27/02/2009 21:04

Sorry if I speak for Ichwill, but I think he speak about the MCJRunning :D

When you chain the duck, and made straff, you can run at 400+.

With script ofc :(

Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/02/2009 22:13

Originally posted by Ryderc
Sorry if I speak for Ichwill, but I think he speak about the MCJRunning :D

When you chain the duck, and made straff, you can run at 400+.

With script ofc :(


MCJRunning :D?

It's called g-strafing :)

cheche27/02/2009 22:37(edited 27/02/2009 22:39)

Originally posted by Ryderc
Sorry if I speak for Ichwill, but I think he speak about the MCJRunning :D

When you chain the duck, and made straff, you can run at 400+.

With script ofc :(

Who cares if you can run 400+ with cheat? Seriously.

Ryderc27/02/2009 23:07(edited 28/02/2009 02:42)

Yes nobody don't cares a scripted run, but this is always interesting to see the engine's limit.
And if you don't cares the engine's limit, I'm sorry for the 5s what I make lost to you when you read my post.

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by Ryderc
Sorry if I speak for Ichwill, but I think he speak about the MCJRunning :D

When you chain the duck, and made straff, you can run at 400+.

With script ofc :(


MCJRunning :D?

It's called g-strafing :)


Yes groundstrafing, I know this name :( But I prefer mine or Duck-running :p

opa28/02/2009 00:55

Wallrun still FTW.
P.S Bhopping isn't so hard, even if you get 280+ prestrafes, it's already good. I practised for it only 5 minutes (lol)
But if seriously, I don't think there is anything left to talk about in this thread.

StormZz28/02/2009 10:35

bhop owns wallrun

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/02/2009 14:37

Originally posted by StormZz
bhop owns wallrun


+1 and it's not like you wan wallrun everywhere :F

NumB28/02/2009 14:40

Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Pulsar!28/02/2009 14:58

Originally posted by NumB
Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Much more.. U can increase speed in the air by strafing..

Ryderc28/02/2009 17:28

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by NumB
Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Much more.. U can increase speed in the air by strafing..


But if you made more 300, you will decrease at ~240, this is probably better to keep 299.9

Pulsar!28/02/2009 18:20(edited 28/02/2009 18:21)

Are u sure ? I thought, that depends of what is ur angle speed (mouse turn speed) in the moment of bhoping and not constant to 240.. but with maximum is 299,9..

Correct me if i am wrong..

Ryderc28/02/2009 18:30

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Are u sure ? I thought, that depends of what is ur angle speed (mouse turn speed) in the moment of bhoping and not constant to 240.. but with maximum is 299,9..

Correct me if i am wrong..


I don't know how the decreasing works, but you'r right, I just test and often, my speed is decreased to 240+ (280 for exemple).

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/02/2009 18:34

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by NumB
Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Much more.. U can increase speed in the air by strafing..


But if you made more 300, you will decrease at ~240, this is probably better to keep 299.9


In theory, the fastest way would be to bhop at 299.9 speed, strafe to increase your speed to ~360, then while in air, DECREASE your speed back to 299.9 and bhop again :P

Grrr28/02/2009 19:20

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by NumB
Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Much more.. U can increase speed in the air by strafing..


But if you made more 300, you will decrease at ~240, this is probably better to keep 299.9


In theory, the fastest way would be to bhop at 299.9 speed, strafe to increase your speed to ~360, then while in air, DECREASE your speed back to 299.9 and bhop again :P


In theory there is faster way than bhop.. and maybe there is even faster way than this what I'm thinking about, but nobody cares about theory :D

Pulsar!28/02/2009 19:25

I care. Tell the story!

Ryderc28/02/2009 19:25(edited 28/02/2009 19:26)

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by NumB
Actually 1 key prestrafe max is 278.9. But perfect bhop is better - sticking to 299.9 speed. :D

Much more.. U can increase speed in the air by strafing..


But if you made more 300, you will decrease at ~240, this is probably better to keep 299.9


In theory, the fastest way would be to bhop at 299.9 speed, strafe to increase your speed to ~360, then while in air, DECREASE your speed back to 299.9 and bhop again :P


I script this "fastest way" and yes, this is fast :P But I keep 292.3 speed, and not 299.9.
But the duckrun is faster :D

Grrr28/02/2009 19:32(edited 28/02/2009 19:34)

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?141245.0 my post there.. and the tech which could pwn all fastrun techniques is teh famous leet EJ#2, but I didn't go so far to do it yet

edit: and there is no difference(in speedrunning) between that to do every bhop with 299.9 pre or just to do bhop with multistrafes 240-360 speed

ljxxpajajn03/03/2009 08:24

il say ;P 278 i do with script just running forward no ducks no strafing.


thats my theory ^^


but i loved ichwills cj + multstrafing ~380 speed ;D cs_assault <3


is it the max limit ? 390.

Ryderc03/03/2009 08:36(edited 03/03/2009 08:37)

No, I can reach ~420, I think this is the limit.

And 278.5 is possible just with forward and move your mouse.
If you press A or D the maxpre is 277.5

wandereR03/03/2009 13:14

but the bhop is not an answer on map with curve cuz on it you loose your speed and there was a thread where otcheto explane why is that :)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.