How to do?

Started by thebo
27/02/2009 11:49
Page 1 of 1
thebo27/02/2009 11:49(edited 27/02/2009 14:25)

Hello!
I do not have a good compiler that can compile #include , what should I do and what should I use instead? Add msn: [email protected] or steam: emilthebo

/ thebo

edit by schlumpf
dont use colored text unless you use it to mark a few words.

Oddi^27/02/2009 12:32

Put your .sma file to your cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting. Then find compile.exe and open it. It will compile the plugin for you, starting from the first in letters.

thebo27/02/2009 12:47

I know how to compile dude, but i dont know why it says its a error.. "(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ColorChat""

.nnnnn127/02/2009 13:22

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xmw7yb
here, add this to cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/include and compile

thebo27/02/2009 13:27

cant download it "403 - Forbidden"

SchlumPF27/02/2009 14:26

the sma you want to compile should have included a colorchat.inc file which may have been in a directory called includes. copy the inc-file into the includes folder of your compiler and try compiling again.

thebo27/02/2009 16:04

oke

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.