kzblt_zigzaghop
Status: Accepted
Release:
- Next release
Suggestion:
Fix the shortcut: http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/oO3ddYOo/mapcheck/sc.jpg
Fix the bugs:
The background doesnt fit to the wall: http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/oO3ddYOo/mapcheck/3.jpg
These smokepuffs things look a little "B" though.
Walls look a little streched though.
You get damaged & slowed at the up and down going things at the last level, i hope u can fix it.
Other:
The map is really nice. Good job at all mappers ;)
Note: Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.
good job! :)
map resubmitted, changelog sent to oO3ddYOo
1. sc fixed
2. http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/oO3ddYOo/mapcheck/3.jpg made more realistic
3. I cant make sprites act 3d, not 2d. thats best what I can do.
4. wall texture is too smooth itself, so it looks that way
5. dunno how to fix that. also there is a warning sign about it and its made as alternative way, so dont see any problems about it.
Weee, cool to see that someone worked on that damn old map again. I wonder if butcher is still out there and see this map beeing released.
I could help you with that sprites and textures if you want to, well i did 80 % of that map back then, so i guess it would be kinda obvious to fix those nasty little mistakes^^
Catch me at irc, if you wanna.
Anyway, good job on working on that map again spr1n :)