bkm_problock
Status: Denied
Reason:
- models stil unclipped.
- its very plain and big. plus its too bright
- imo it looks too much like oasis for some reason...
Suggestions:
- try to read this: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.91 "things to avoid when making your kz map"
- fix the things mentioned above
Other:
I read the whole post is interesting but asses:
1: The map is very sorry, but it lit a map as external lighting with a 14h.
2: If it looks like a oasis I can not help it I map and a map with lots of textures that I use I can not help it.
3: I seek not to make a map kz_ me a custom me enough.
4: You always ask us to change, change, change, at its end becomes your map and not ours, to force change the map you see that what you want to see and not what we wanted to show it.
Personally I was not against admincheck but you should learn the mapping to include a minimum of what he is talking about this because when I see the admin said its wallbug wallbug me laugh because wallbug is random so if you compile the wallbug will be in the same place.
I'll try to change things but a map should represent the mapper, not the reverse.
sorry for my bad English but it is true that its becoming quite annoying and I agree that "tranCyfast" who have been denied many times the map.
4: You always ask us to change, change, change, at its end becomes your map and not ours, to force change the map you see that what you want to see and not what we wanted to show it.
well there is being submitted A LOT of maps atm and we cant accepted all of them.. Ofc we are saying something need to be changed, its called FEEDBACK. you either take it or leave it. and if u take it... it will maybe be accepted.
and im sorry that i didnt write alot in the post above. ill make a bigger one next time :)
Please log in to post replies.