Looking for a map

Started by Grrr
08/03/2009 12:49
Page 1 of 1
Grrr08/03/2009 12:49

Hi guys, I'm looking for a reverse-bhoplongjump map (something like kz_ljs but with 30x30 units space block for prestrafe) with 230-258 blocks. Does a map like this already exist or some1 could make 1 ?
I remember that I created a thread with request like that long time ago but I still can't find map like that.

Kureno10/03/2009 14:27

You mean like the Bhop Blocks @ ljs but that the blocks are only 30x30?

Grrr10/03/2009 15:44

I mean only the bhop blocks, without falling down and the opposite blocks ofc

Kureno10/03/2009 21:27

Paint me a little picture and i will build it for you [Texture wishes are welcome] and do you mean with Falling down, also like a normal block without "func_doof" also without going into the Ground?

Grrr10/03/2009 22:36

well something like this.. http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9407/reversebhopmap.jpg without falling down (don't use func_door) , tnx

eMTi11/03/2009 09:55

just spray a standard hl spraylogo (lambda) on the corner of a longjump block and try to stay inside the circle..

Kureno11/03/2009 14:44

Kk i will Build it for you :D

Kureno14/03/2009 10:25

started building :P, 30 % Finished

Grrr14/03/2009 11:15

niiice, thnx a lot :D

Kureno15/03/2009 17:07

Finished go to http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?147573.0

CAKEbuilder16/03/2009 20:02

Originally posted by Fox aka. Bolt
Kk i will Build it for you :D


mm let us see your building skills.. ;]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.