WideScreen :D

Started by Supa
13/03/2009 00:09
Page 1 of 1
Supa13/03/2009 00:09(edited 13/03/2009 00:11)

As you can see:
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/exzacklyright/wide.jpg?t=1236899341
It only covers half my screen! *sad face*

Dacca13/03/2009 00:53

Same problem :D

P.S. Chrome FTW

cC|Nikolaa13/03/2009 12:49

Originally posted by Supa
As you can see:
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/exzacklyright/wide.jpg?t=1236899341
It only covers half my screen! *sad face*


The design is made using absolute divs and it's made for 1024x768 (I guess because when I used that resolution, it covered 100%). Now with 1280x1024 I have the same "problem" but I got used to it.

R3GULAToR13/03/2009 16:00

i use 1440x900 and i dont have this problem

Supa13/03/2009 17:39

1080 p for me :/

eMTi14/03/2009 15:40(edited 14/03/2009 15:41)

just as eusunt said. Fixed width.
If you use firefox you can zoom in/out to fit everything to your display :D
press CTRL + Mheel up/down

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #314/03/2009 17:55(edited 14/03/2009 17:55)

using 1920x1080 also.. would be nice if it was centered.

cheche18/03/2009 13:29

Originally posted by eMTi
just as eusunt said. Fixed width.
If you use firefox you can zoom in/out to fit everything to your display :D
press CTRL + Mheel up/down


Not just for Firefox :)

DaFox18/03/2009 20:34

Originally posted by Chrizzy
using 1920x1080 also.. would be nice if it was centered.



Yeah, Centered would be nice.

Acelamb18/03/2009 22:36

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by eMTi
just as eusunt said. Fixed width.
If you use firefox you can zoom in/out to fit everything to your display :D
press CTRL + Mheel up/down


Not just for Firefox :)


If you use the CTRL + Mwheel solution, you will notice it makes everything else also bigger. The text, the images and everything. I think it looks quite silly, rather just stay with the half-screen XJ site :D

lagster mapper19/03/2009 06:37

website is on LESS than half my screen -_-

thopa21/03/2009 00:19

My browser resolution

I've always browsed internet like this, and have no problem with it. It's effective and perfect size for me. I never need to read the same thing twice (saves alot of time).

s1gh21/03/2009 00:32

Oh my GOD thopa.
The smaller the resolution the better for me...
And yeah supa I have the same thing.

NumB21/03/2009 00:55

1024x768 is the best one - web fits perfectly in it. =)

smallmuck09/04/2009 15:02

Iam using 1920x1080p too and got the same problem. :(

st0ka10/04/2009 01:52

The "p" refers to progressive scan and has nothing to do with your monitor resolution. =D I'm with 19" wide monitor so 1440x900 and it kinda sucks that's the window is not centered on full screen but I got used to it :D

Om110/04/2009 09:29(edited 10/04/2009 09:29)

yeah, there's alot of extra space on right side for me to. using 1440p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.