fb_reversebhop_v1 *UPDATE* 03-15-09 [19:25]

Started by Kureno
15/03/2009 17:04
Page 1 of 1
Kureno15/03/2009 17:04(edited 18/07/2009 22:33)

Hey :D i wanted To Present you Grrrs [Map Request],
I Made this map [Nothing Special], its Version 1 without Much Details

Version 1[Original] "Darker" then Version 1.B[Brightness Version]

Blocks: 230-269 Units
[Version 2: Will include much more]

Version: fb_reversebhop_v1

Download Link:

-Download-

If you get this: [blockquote]We are temporarily unavailable. Try again soon[/blockquote] Refresh The Page

Images:

-Image #1-
-Image #2-
-Image #3-
-Image #4-
-Image #5-

-[Teleporters on Every "block"]-

Version fb_reversebhop_v1b [Bright]

Download:

-Download-

Images:

-Image #1-
-Image #2-
-Image #3-
-Image #4-

Changelog [v1.B]:

- Added Some Lights
- Added Light Textures/Lights
- Changed Brigthness

Please Left comments ;)



saat#an's rom15/03/2009 17:23

looks hot :P

rlly nice :P gj!

owned15/03/2009 17:34

I don't get it, by the screenshots it looks like a BHOPlj map or something.

Kureno15/03/2009 18:00

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9407/reversebhopmap.jpg Here is What IchWill Means With [The Blocks] How to do Them

Funksta 15/03/2009 18:38

Looks quite dark map and those only lights looks unrealistic because they come from..? ..nowhere. You should add lamps to there and there and more light.

Grrr15/03/2009 19:03

looks fine to me, don't care about the lights.. thanx Bolt :)

owned15/03/2009 19:14

Lol, I still don't get it, IchWill make a demo please

Grrr15/03/2009 19:45(edited 15/03/2009 19:52)

Originally posted by owned
Lol, I still don't get it, IchWill make a demo please


u don't know what is reverse bhop ? lol, here u go a demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/oniy5o :D

EDIT: this is the only useful way for the bhoplj I see ( doing lj on a blocks where u don't have enough space for cj/lj) and I or someone gonna make some thread where ppl can post their reverseBLJ rec's (got the idea from some SC on kz map where at the end u do this tech and skip enough time for climbing) ^^

Ryderc15/03/2009 21:22(edited 15/03/2009 21:23)

Good map :D

ova16/03/2009 07:53

look @ kz_ea_harbor wr , its a shortcut that requires exactly what this map is made for

Acelamb16/03/2009 08:17

Looks great 8]. Will try it out later.

Ggs`16/03/2009 09:39

<3reversebhop-and-reversebhopTJ,
240block:D

dLx16/03/2009 10:23

lulz @demo ichwill

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.