Your RBLJ (ReverseBhopLongJump) record ?

Started by Grrr
15/03/2009 20:22
Page 2 of 3
Skizo_record holder17/03/2009 22:04

yes but i make in a row my demos :D:D:D ;)

Fluxey17/03/2009 23:25

ill give this a try tomorrow :) Maby i can manage the gray title :D (230+)

remo19/03/2009 22:09

going to try this tomorrow:P think ill be arround 230 maybe:P

Stefkicha20/03/2009 19:14

yupee I did 235 :D .
Nice map, I'm gonna post a demo later when i have some more time

DiDo-Grecord holder20/03/2009 19:50

missed 243 block with 245 stats :E

Kureno20/03/2009 22:44

:D nice Nice , Working On Final Version "Over Designed" [starts now with 210^^ and to till 269 ]^^ :D and higher 80 Units High :D

Stefkicha25/03/2009 19:18

235 rbhop by Stefki4a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcjbsu
(original map)

lrs Tournament #129/03/2009 11:00

remove iin's demo :D

dLx29/03/2009 12:23

Originally posted by IchWill
GJ lrs u hold the record ! (for now) :P

noddan29/03/2009 13:27

Will upload later a demo o.O

Stefkicha31/03/2009 18:36

235 rbhop by Stefki4a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcjbsu
(original map)
03/25/09 - 20:18:20
IchWill, are you here :(

zyllEE02/04/2009 21:30(edited 02/04/2009 21:31)

I've been trying 244, missed with 246.1 and loads of 244s so I'll get it soon :P
sideways + standup ftw lol

SeedD02/04/2009 22:46(edited 02/04/2009 22:47)

Do it zyllEE! I was trying 230, but - FAIL! My uber bad bhopping skills showed what they can do :D

Stefkicha07/04/2009 01:48

237 rbhop by Stefki4a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yy6cyf

Fliborecord holder Tournament #212/04/2009 17:30(edited 12/04/2009 18:08)

I think s0lid made a map a bit similar to this some time ago, j2s_turnbhop or something :D

EDIT: lol nevermind

Here you go 241 http://www.sendspace.com/file/jre279

NFS12/04/2009 21:31

idont understand this technique

kyuubi13/04/2009 13:48

I can't download that map. Can someone upload map on sendspace for me :)?

Kureno16/04/2009 22:16

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/4/13/2402360/Maps/fb_reversebhop_v1.rar

zyllEE17/04/2009 09:41

i did 243 sw lolz

scimmy4cs17/04/2009 10:04

Originally posted by Makkesk8
idont understand this technique

get demos from players and yoù will understanDxD

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.