How to did kz_man_eznasa SC ?

Started by kolobok
18/03/2009 17:41
Page 1 of 1
kolobok18/03/2009 17:41

How?? I did this sc Once, with luck ;]
Tell me how? I need to know to make stable) and not once in a hundred)

rad18/03/2009 20:58

drive car . on ramp leave car and jump on highest point ramp and got luck GL :)

kolobok19/03/2009 03:20

When it reap + use, before I drove to the springboard, or afterwards?

lagster mapper19/03/2009 05:32

i cannot understand your english.

kolobok19/03/2009 07:50

my english sux (

cheche19/03/2009 13:26

Originally posted by LAGSTERRRRR
i cannot understand your english.


"How to do the kz_man_eznasa SC - I want to do it every time and not just one in a hundred."

VertikO19/03/2009 14:13

Originally posted by LAGSTERRRRR
i cannot understand your english.

if u didnt understand what he asked ur kinda dumb.

lagster mapper19/03/2009 14:46

im dumb, someone explain "When it reap + use, before I drove to the springboard, or afterwards?" for me please.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/03/2009 14:52

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by LAGSTERRRRR
i cannot understand your english.


"How to do the kz_man_eznasa SC - I want to do it every time and not just one in a hundred."


That's like asking how to do 254 lj every try :E

There's no special trick to it as far as I know, just get max speed and jump when you're hitting the ramp.

kolobok19/03/2009 16:24

i must press only jump?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.