Wall-longjump

Started by Shoket
18/03/2009 23:39
Page 2 of 2
opa21/03/2009 11:38

ichwill, gimme a link! :o

kunqui21/03/2009 13:21(edited 21/03/2009 13:25)

Originally posted by Oddi^
Originally posted by Kunqui
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry but, Isnt it a joke?


You can clearly see that your just a kid :)


yes i am, you arent?
sorry but 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 18 hours, 38 minutes, 16 seconds ago
you can't understand what i am talking about,
its not a new technique, I remember that i saw this 2 years ago or maybe more in youtube... so plz, dont try to own me cauze you cant hehe, bye

Oddi^21/03/2009 16:57

Originally posted by Kunqui
Originally posted by Oddi^
Originally posted by Kunqui
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry but, Isnt it a joke?


You can clearly see that your just a kid :)


yes i am, you arent?
sorry but 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, 18 hours, 38 minutes, 16 seconds ago
you can't understand what i am talking about,
its not a new technique, I remember that i saw this 2 years ago or maybe more in youtube... so plz, dont try to own me cauze you cant hehe, bye


Yes, I know it's an old tech, but your acting like a kid..

scimmy4cs21/03/2009 18:23

old strategy lol

Shoket23/03/2009 02:18

Here a map by ChaosAD: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?148862

qewi23/03/2009 09:38

This is uberold, but gj anyways.

Grrr10/01/2013 19:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnumkKkFAg heres the mega old video I couldn't find for a long time, and I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I'm wondering what are the records with this technique?

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP10/01/2013 20:13(edited 10/01/2013 20:14)

Accidentally jumped 245.7 bhop while doing the run http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=77312782

FLP10/01/2013 20:53

@Grrr heh I just saw that I liked that video,tho I don't remember watching it :D


@ShoCk sick shit,I remember that Memories had something like 245-246 too


p.s does anybody still have that map cad_wall-longjumps?

Memories14/01/2013 17:30

yup, did like 246.8 or something, oldass technique tho.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.