SMS Donations

Started by Acelamb
22/03/2009 01:42
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Acelamb22/03/2009 01:42

Hey,
As you might already know there is a lot of people not donating due to PayPal or things like that, but then.. Why not open up an SMS Donating system, which will most likely get many(including me) to donate towards XJ. :D

If you do like this idea and feel you want to use it, then, I know a few guys who has used this method and I will get a little information about setting it up and with who.

faker mapper22/03/2009 03:48

Originally posted by juleeeh
If you do like this idea and feel you want to use it, then, I know a few guys who has used this method and I will get a little information about setting it up and with who.


That would be great :) We've been thinking of this feature but failed to find an adequate provider so far (has to accept international fone calls).

More information would be great and appreciated for sure :)

Best regards,

zam22/03/2009 10:52

GOGOGO juleeeeh <3

DiDo-Grecord holder22/03/2009 11:09

Originally posted by faker
Originally posted by juleeeh
If you do like this idea and feel you want to use it, then, I know a few guys who has used this method and I will get a little information about setting it up and with who.


That would be great :) We've been thinking of this feature but failed to find an adequate provider so far (has to accept international fone calls).

More information would be great and appreciated for sure :)

Best regards,


great faker gogogo It will be great probably I will donate too -,-

mtoboiii8000 mapper22/03/2009 13:25

i would donate fo sure!

boom.dll22/03/2009 15:51

same here :)

dEMolite mapper22/03/2009 16:58

Originally posted by faker
Originally posted by juleeeh
If you do like this idea and feel you want to use it, then, I know a few guys who has used this method and I will get a little information about setting it up and with who.

We've been thinking of this feature but failed to find an adequate provider so far (has to accept international fone calls).


first hit in searching for micropayment:

********.com
Now available:
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States

Should be enough for the first new payment method?

Acelamb23/03/2009 09:30

http://www.zaypay.com/

Seems to be good ;) Having problems going online on MSN so I can't get in touch with the ones with experience.

Nice dEMolite :D

dEMolite mapper23/03/2009 17:04

had http://www.smskambi.com in my mind but yours is better for sure juleeeh

zow0s23/03/2009 20:26(edited 23/03/2009 20:29)

I think this idea could work well, with hnseu they had plenty of donations in short perioud of time if I understood right. When I think it now, I may be able to donate this way in future.

EDIT: Anyway I hope to get something fo my money, and also knowin' where it's used.

I think if this works out you will not have problems in future.

JON'24/03/2009 00:09

gogogo this should be great ;D

d0tx24/03/2009 01:38

Yeah great idea! i would donate for sure :)

r0fl24/03/2009 03:04

what is sms and hows it different from paypal?

remake24/03/2009 05:13(edited 24/03/2009 05:13)

Originally posted by r0fl
what is sms and hows it different from paypal?


wtf? sms = text message, you send a text message from your (mobile)phone and u'll get a vip status.

Extract24/03/2009 10:46

Great idea juleeeh :)

noddan02/04/2009 22:08

well idea and idea , this have been circulin the site for some time . I think the problem is that if you want to use the money for example paypal the cheapest site(s) takes up to 50% of the money .
dunno if its that any more tho

owned03/04/2009 03:52

Paypal takes up to 5%, why? They generate enough money off each transaction to continue running the successful business. Newer companies are obviously going to take a higher commission upon sales because they need to upstart their business.

Acelamb07/04/2009 18:55

How is the progress on this suggestion? if you were to add it though. ^^

JON'27/07/2010 19:35

Any news about that... ??

Acelamb28/11/2010 21:22

We are now using zaypay as our provider for SMS donations.

Donate guys!

Closed.

Page 1 of 1