Need a man who makes movie

Started by WeBb
22/03/2009 20:56
Page 1 of 1
WeBb22/03/2009 20:56

need a man who makes movie about player -Tomas-

WeBb23/03/2009 17:10

~25 demos, Jump movie

GamOn`24/03/2009 06:29

hello im new at movie makeing but if u want i try to make a good one :)

WeBb24/03/2009 16:05

GamOn` ok but how I send you demos? :)

GamOn`25/03/2009 06:28

got msn? icq?
Msn [email protected]
icq 380807622
steam GaMoN


upload it on speedshare or what ever xd

WeBb25/03/2009 15:38

http://www.failai.in/F528E3AFFA/Demos.rar there is demos

WeBb25/03/2009 15:38

what about song I dont know

WeBb26/03/2009 15:25

you have demos?

GamOn`26/03/2009 17:58

ofc i got them but just asking about ur settings aa10 and 100fps? developer 0 ?
and tell me maybe 3 favorit songs ^^

WeBb28/03/2009 22:22

yes there is legal kz settings, but what about song I dont know :{{{{ maybe you got music?

raver mapper29/03/2009 00:22

This topic is claimed by GamOn` ... ITS NOT FAIR!

Funksta 29/03/2009 05:33

Lmao, that guy definitely doesn't know how to edit previous message =D

noddan29/03/2009 13:26

haha yeah , I hope you find someone tho

Funksta 29/03/2009 17:41

He found one, GamOn`?

GamOn`29/03/2009 19:15

i got songs but i have one problem ... i cant open this demos cuz something with protocol blabla

qweek29/03/2009 19:37

playdemo demoname / use demo-converter...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.