Bhop mapping

Started by csgrabben
22/03/2009 23:41
Page 1 of 1
csgrabben22/03/2009 23:41

Hi

I had a thought that i'd make my own bhop map!

There are two ways of doing the bhop blocks (that I know about).

The first, is when the blocks goes down into the ground when you touch them. The negative about that is that other players will have to wait their turn and that may be frustrating so I don't wanna do that.

The second and nice method I wanna know how to do is when you stand on the block for more than like 0.5 secs you slide off. In that way many ppl can jump at the same time without having to wait their turn.

It would be nice if someone here could tell me how to do this or maybe there is a tutorial somewhere on how to do it? I open for any suggestions!

Ps. The only suggestion I don't accept very well is the first method were the block goes down into the ground. Ds.

zengal mapper23/03/2009 00:22

You could use a bhop plugin which works pretty much the way you want but then it's only in the server.

I'm experimenting other ways to do it but afaik there's no better than func_door

DaFox23/03/2009 07:21

The second method is a server plugin. Use the first way.

citizenx24/03/2009 09:59

bhop plug-in that allows block not to fall down works pretty fine in online and offline mod

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.