What is your Icy Tower record?

Started by kafds
23/03/2009 15:23
Page 1 of 1
kafds23/03/2009 15:23

Help Harold the Homeboy reach the top of the tower.

Icy Tower, its a jumping-game, heh. I'm a bit shy about my record, because I have tried it only a few times now, as I just found it myself. Interesting game, though... as you proceed it gets harder - well, you should check it out yourself!

Download from here: http://icy-tower.en.softonic.com/

My friend has done some amazing combos - I can ask him to tell his record later, meanwhile, PLEASE share your own! (Screenshots are extra shizzle, my nizzles)

PS: it can be addictive...

opa25/03/2009 16:09

i played this shitty game at school :D
i cant remember the highscore :\ but it was very high compared to lot of others honestly

DaFox28/03/2009 20:24

mmm I havent played this in over a year, It was pretty fun. But like opapa I dont remember my high score. I defiantly got past level 3 or what ever though.

jаss0n13/04/2009 21:03(edited 13/04/2009 21:03)

62* dont remember but over 625,i was play it for 1 year
and yea i mean 625+ floors not score

Gutgolf21/04/2009 03:55

yeah and something like 200+ combo, rec was about 50000 or so, dunno, been 3 or 4 years now

zyllEE26/04/2009 04:20

rofl i geeked this at school aswell

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.