Sprite vertical rotation
Started by NumB
25/03/2009 20:57
Page 1 of 1
NumB25/03/2009 20:57
I wanted to ask how to create a sprite what wont rotate vertically and how to crate a sprite what does rotate vertically? (not creating sprite itself - using some properties of what _sprite entity).
Timmycakes
25/03/2009 21:12
get a program called sprite fixer itll do u wonders
xPaw
26/03/2009 12:15
he asked todo it in map not in sprite
dEMolite
26/03/2009 12:46
Sprites are 2D. While they are 2D normally they can't live in a 3D world. So all 2D things are rotating with the view of the player to fake its 3D.
In other words you can't fix it in hammer or ingame. You can only fix it, when you removes the bytes from the file.
NumB27/03/2009 10:51
Originally posted by dEMoliteIn other words you can't fix it in hammer or ingame.
Actually via amxx I can.
But anyway, I understood that to make it in map as standard I have to change sprite itself. And that's what I did and it works. Thx.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.