I need some alias help , thank you

Started by Cretu
31/03/2009 17:05
Page 1 of 1
Cretu31/03/2009 17:05(edited 31/03/2009 17:05)

Hello.

I want a script , a cfg file with this thing

When you tipe in your console "admin_ban cretu" it bans cretu
I need a script only to write "ban cretu" "kick cretu" "slay cretu" "slap cretu" bla bla ...

ofcourse , alias ban "admin_ban" doesn`t work . Could someone help me with this ....if its posible ofcourse .

Thank you very much .
this message will self distruct in 10 sec.

banditeNNN.20/04/2009 21:34(edited 20/04/2009 21:36)

alias "ban" "amx_ban"
alias "kick" "amx_kick"
alias "slay" "amx_slay"
alias "slap" "amx_slap"
so you will get
ban cretu (amx_ban cretu)
kick bob
slay stalin
slap hitler =D
LE1: it has to work :)
LE2: I tryed a few years ago this,but it's annoying to have aliasses,cause when you load ur cfg,it takes more time .. ( i had wood pc then,whatever.. )
hope i helped

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.