Hook

Started by ma3str0
11/04/2009 12:29
Page 1 of 1
ma3str011/04/2009 12:29

Hi all, give hook as beside @p in demo "kz world" with miscellaneous colors and other sound
PS: Bad know english

ma3str013/04/2009 13:50

WELL or as beside NDR

kaynerecord holder13/04/2009 14:02

ewwwwwh what? i didnt understand :D

humlE13/04/2009 14:19

I believe he wants the hook-plugin from the wr demo on kz_world. (=

moonulica13/04/2009 14:57

here it is -link-

kielorz14/04/2009 08:31

i wonder there is no sound at all, is there?

ma3str015/04/2009 23:05

Originally posted by Moonulica
here it is -link-

I need hook rather then this delirium

dLx16/04/2009 08:24

I think only Simen jumpers have it so if you have luck maybe one of them will post it. >.<

kielorz16/04/2009 09:40

it's not hard to rescript prokz hook))
there are two beams instead of one and some stuff for misc colors

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.