Further Developement "KZ"
Started by ラヴイナ
13/04/2009 16:15
Page 2 of 2
lalevUl29/04/2009 23:55
Originally posted by tranCyfastif someone could import quake3 defrag basics like rocket jump into a new cs plugin, that would be freagin awesome.
didnt fatalis make something like that? I think I've play something like that atleast, think it was fatalis who made it..
emA_pppns30/04/2009 12:24
Originally posted by lalevUlOriginally posted by tranCyfastif someone could import quake3 defrag basics like rocket jump into a new cs plugin, that would be freagin awesome.
didnt fatalis make something like that? I think I've play something like that atleast, think it was fatalis who made it..
yup Fatlais has make this on kzmonkeys servers! Using the scout as a conc weapon like in TeamFortress tricks maps! For the rocket jump we need to create a new model and use some vertex manipulation to make it work on 1.6
oTcHeTo01/05/2009 19:43
I don't think that kz will develop much more , maybe 2-3 techniques more but they won't give us any advantage and won't be that usefull in kz , if kz develop it will be thru a mod or something new added
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.