Hammer cannot load texture from pack!

Started by Fanas
13/04/2009 21:50
Page 1 of 1
Fanas13/04/2009 21:50(edited 13/04/2009 21:52)

I made a texture pack with about 150 textures (I don't know if that COULD be a problem) and I have 6 wads added in total (but I'm just using one).
None of them are over sized or anything. The map has a lot of brushes (for mountains), so the same texture is on 4000 walls (could THAT be a problem?). And I have 32x32 button texture for timer and these 2 textures doesn't work. Well first I checked log.txt. It says:

added 1 additional animating textures.
Warning: ::FindTexture() texture CRTWALL_OP not found!
Warning: ::FindTexture() texture +0BTN_OP not found!
Warning: ::LoadLump() texture +0BTN_OP not found!
Warning: ::LoadLump() texture CRTWALL_OP not found!
Texture usage is at 1.02 mb (of 4.00 mb MAX)

That crtwall_op and btn_op are in the map and why hammer doesn't find it!?
So when I compile the map, I see the textures pink and black square tiles.
So can You please give me an idea of what to do...

BTW. I made a new .wad pack, deleted the old one, added the same texture that didn't work, I changed it's title and made it 50kb (was 60kb, same with button) and it still didn't work. I ran out of ideas and changed wall texture to another yllstn_op and it worked! But how come the crtwall_op and btn_op don't work?

PsYxOpAt mapper14/04/2009 11:42

I have the same problems but i fix it.I think you are using batch compiler-Zoners Tools Normal or Advanced.So chose Zoner Tools Legacy and put your settings there don`t load the old bcp file with your old setting make a new one

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.