any map recommend for practicing standup bhop

Started by hikeR^
16/04/2009 14:06
Page 1 of 2
hikeR^16/04/2009 14:06

want to practice standup bhop do they have any official map for the technique

scorefax16/04/2009 14:11

just practice on any bhop map
and instead of bhop normal, do stand ups :)

hikeR^16/04/2009 14:25

ahh yes, i have tried that but sometime it goes fast and sometime it goes a little bit slower, so i'm not sure . . was i did it right ? or was my timing between duck and jump was wrong
anyway thx for your advice, and thx to everyone who reply :)

SkeytiE16/04/2009 14:26

I do not know about the map!
But in fact "Stand-Up Bhop" is the same "bhop"!
sbj train where and bj!

SkeytiE16/04/2009 14:31

I do not know about the map!
But in fact "Stand-Up Bhop" is the same "bhop"!
sbj train where and bj!

deus?16/04/2009 14:43

only few maps have alot of standups (i mean they have a jumps which you can't complete w/o standup) like prochallenge_bhop, templebhop_h, 4tunnels and some of new maps. Anyway you don't need bhop maps for it, i've been doing random bhop combos at climbing maps. Just try to bhop as much as possible when you going through the map.

Mews.16/04/2009 14:45

Originally posted by SkeytiE
I do not know about the map!
But in fact "Stand-Up Bhop" is the same "bhop"!
sbj train where and bj!


Im sorry , what?

uffo.16/04/2009 14:57

kz_kzdk_dealianshop and j2s_4tunnels are great 2 maps for training stand up technique ( at least it helped me ;] )

waplet16/04/2009 15:07

j2s_4tunnels, maybe hard but it really helps with sbj :)

kaynerecord holder16/04/2009 15:14

yea, j2s_4tunnels helped me to get better standup bhops

cahz0r Tournament #316/04/2009 15:21

bruderkz_offspring_v2,bruderkz_offspring_v3 it's great for sbjs

Ggs`16/04/2009 16:23(edited 16/04/2009 16:24)

easy-climbing-maps-help-me-learn-sbhop,like-kz_sola.

cheche16/04/2009 16:37(edited 16/04/2009 16:40)

Originally posted by r0xx3r.
want to practice standup bhop do they have any official map for the technique


I remember I loved to practice bkz_goldbhop_v2 when I first started doing standups.

It's not that hard either and you will need some good standups at some levels - + it's really fun to jump in general :)

Have fun

- I know it's not official but it should have been.

BLT^_^16/04/2009 16:46

kz_kzlv_wanderer .

aftermatch-_-16/04/2009 16:49

exodus_hard , j2s_4tunnels , kzlv_wanderer , prochallenge_bhop , try goldbhop with max shortcuts.

Catbock_pd16/04/2009 17:27

Ye, doin Shortcuts on easy Bhop Maps is a great tip.

Ewoud16/04/2009 21:32

that fof map

SchlumPF16/04/2009 22:12

goldbhop + awp or femtobhop + awp

R3GULAToR16/04/2009 22:44

goldbhop_v2 is by far the best map to practice standups

CAKEbuilder17/04/2009 00:16

Originally posted by Ggs`
easy-climbing-maps-help-me-learn-sbhop,like-kz_sola.


Is your space bar broken? :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.