bkm_007_nightfire

Started by Blake` mapper
16/04/2009 21:05
Page 1 of 1
Blake` mapper16/04/2009 21:05

the decors and almost 80% finished, I still have the climb and has created a obtimiser 10%.

picks

http://img512.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=21545781.jpg


kek24417/04/2009 00:23

Holy shit awesome from what i see from pictures

owned17/04/2009 01:09

o_o jesus, now get normal cs and show us screens LOL.

noddan17/04/2009 01:12

rofl james bond nightfire ? :P

beuhnoix18/04/2009 12:45(edited 18/04/2009 12:56)

I don't think it's your map. Two week ago you made some map with a lot of problems/bugs and no many detail. Now you creat a beautiful map with full detail.

I think you are on a public server, special JAMES BOND (cs or de 007) and you like the map so you decided to take the map and add a part climb.

That why you are only at 10% of the climb. And why you are at 80% of structure/detail? Because you need to add some block to create the way..

Personnaly it's my vision of you'are cuz I know you and I don't think you can do that. Sorry but EPIC FAIL.. :/



I don't have any time to search the real map but I look some screen with the same model here. http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/search?search=007_nightfire

Blake` mapper18/04/2009 13:04(edited 18/04/2009 13:22)

the screen that you see come game Nightfire JAMES BOND, not a mod cs screen I put this game to explain what I do in cs to make it a kz therefore I in no way takes up a map cs.

Chik3n18/04/2009 13:21

learn to speak english please :S
it looks like chinese :S

kunqui18/04/2009 17:22

Its my map:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/19140

Ups sorry, i am doing something like that

Pqst`18/04/2009 17:42

http://www.acapela.tv/good-old-times-bd383314fe5e9.html

3v!L*T3@M thx :-)

JON'18/04/2009 19:55

The thing he is trying to say is that he want to make a map with these textures.

dEMolite mapper18/04/2009 22:04

why creating a map without posting the progress screenshots? atm it is a totally senseless.

Catbock_pd19/04/2009 00:45

Originally posted by sebmath
the decors and almost 80% finished,


Picks?

beuhnoix19/04/2009 03:29(edited 19/04/2009 03:32)

Originally posted by SLAYER^
The thing he is trying to say is that he want to make a map with these textures.


Look his first post dude. Everyone though it was his map after my reply.. SO stfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and go brain shop

Originally posted by dEMolite
why creating a map without posting the progress screenshots? atm it is a totally senseless.


totaly agree!



bye

Chik3n19/04/2009 13:19

or, if you do that, just notify that's not your map :S and you want to do something like that
but that's totally useless
this is a mapping preview thread, to post your own screens, not others :s (in my view)

dEMolite mapper19/04/2009 14:08

Originally posted by Chik3n
this is a mapping preview thread, to post your own screens, not others :s (in my view)


thats how it should be

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.