sb_speedvalley_h

Started by jimbo
18/04/2009 20:50
Page 1 of 1
jimbo18/04/2009 20:50(edited 18/04/2009 20:53)

So ye, my first short kz map. Hope ya like it

Pictures: http://img512.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sbspeedvalleyh0004.png

Map and needed files: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dqu1d1

Look out for the traps and find the buttons to open lj and credits room

Good luck and have fun, all kinds of feedback will be appreciated.

Vyrus18/04/2009 21:03

Wow, pics look nice. Have you tried submitting this?

jimbo18/04/2009 21:13(edited 18/04/2009 22:07)

noup, I think its a litle bit too short for a legal map :p

Edit: Oh what the hell, I'll submit it.

Jr.Doom18/04/2009 23:08

and the secret button longjumps where?

sorry for bad englishhh :P

jimbo18/04/2009 23:31

when you first start the timer and then press the stop timer button, a secret room opens and the buttons are there ^^

Jr.Doom19/04/2009 00:19

this is the button that opens the door to claims... i cant find the button opn longjumps room :s

jimbo19/04/2009 08:27

Hope you undestand from this picture: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5967/sbspeedvalleyh0005.jpg

DaFox19/04/2009 09:49

Awesome map Twiped, The screenshots look amazing!

Chik3n19/04/2009 13:27

Originally posted by DaFox
The screenshots look amazing!

+1

and i like the textures :)
but you can maybe add somme details in the architecture?! :)
gj

Ever1x19/04/2009 15:22

on last screen I saw grass growing from stones!
Looks cool, but in some places I think is a bit empty.

jimbo20/04/2009 17:17

Thanks for all the feedback guys and Ever1x, good notice! I'll fix that ^^

owned20/04/2009 17:29

I find it silly that people say grass can't grow on rocks. Ever heard of moss? If the rock stays moist enough moss has the ability to grow, which is considered a grass.

elITe^17/05/2009 23:12

Really nice map. I recorded this map yesterday, and i see that it got accepted as a custom today >_< I'll have to record it again i guess lol.

Good job Twiped!

dEMolite mapper18/05/2009 01:24

yea it got accepted but the maps needs to be longer ^^

Funksta 18/05/2009 14:48

'The file is not currently available. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later.'.. I want to play this map!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.