Official shortcuts

Started by oO3ddYOo
20/04/2009 10:10
Sticky
Page 2 of 10
I Like Turtles05/05/2009 01:49

great

tomB05/05/2009 01:52

nice idea, gj :D

denimisapg05/05/2009 02:09

good work x3

Remote05/05/2009 02:55

Originally posted by Zaicho
I noticed that slD_bside_winter and slD_bside_nightblock doesn't work either.. But otherwise great! :)

Thanks for the note.
Here they are:
slD_bside_winter
slD_bside_nightblock

Screenies will be uploaded on server as soon as o03ddY0o comes online. :)

lagster mapper05/05/2009 05:18

sweet as

ShutDown05/05/2009 05:42

GooD Job :-]
I think uve missed one sc @ kt_aztecclimb in the last sector :?
Or Im confused :?
<3

SchlumPF05/05/2009 06:41

oO3ddYOo nolifer!!! screenshooting for a week :O

remake05/05/2009 06:42

LOL, how much did it take? :D
good job anywayz!

oP^05/05/2009 07:13

pwnd

Ryderc05/05/2009 08:21(edited 05/05/2009 08:38)

Originally posted by benZ'.'
If you don't post the VERY VERY HARD sc in a run, it's cuz..? You forgot? Or I can help you :)


+1 (For exemple the JB SC on kz_redrock)

Uber-nice thread :O
Really god job :)

water0000005/05/2009 09:09

it is so good nice-idea

p0ku*05/05/2009 10:02(edited 05/05/2009 10:05)

well kunqui cant do it so everyone feel free to try goldbhopsc http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0njye (otcheto did it)

goodhoopoe05/05/2009 10:09(edited 05/05/2009 10:14)

Great JOB!
also there is 2 sc's on kz_world.(one for 5 sec, second for 20-30) and sc on kz_kzsk_forsaken at the end of the map. and ofc kzno_xtremeblock sc in the middle of the map) and sc on the kz_cg_extreme and 2 sc's on kz_cfl_yamakasi. anyway u the best :)

auti05/05/2009 10:17

Very nice! GJ!! :D

padnaliQ05/05/2009 10:19

awesome job all!

oO3ddYOo05/05/2009 10:25

Originally posted by brendo333
Originally posted by Zaicho
I noticed that slD_bside_winter and slD_bside_nightblock doesn't work either.. But otherwise great! :)

Thanks for the note.
Here they are:
slD_bside_winter
slD_bside_nightblock

Screenies will be uploaded on server as soon as o03ddY0o comes online. :)


updated, just the mapname was wrong on the ftp :D

Originally posted by ShutDown
GooD Job :-]
I think uve missed one sc @ kt_aztecclimb in the last sector :?
Or Im confused :?
<3


make a screenshot...

Originally posted by RemaKe`
LOL, how much did it take? :D
good job anywayz!


Read my text at the top ;)

Originally posted by goodhoopoe
Great JOB!
also there is 2 sc's on kz_world.(one for 5 sec, second for 20-30) and sc on kz_kzsk_forsaken at the end of the map. and ofc kzno_xtremeblock sc in the middle of the map) and sc on the kz_cg_extreme and 2 sc's on kz_cfl_yamakasi. anyway u the best :)


Make the screenshots and i add them ;)

Berkut Tournament #205/05/2009 10:58(edited 05/05/2009 13:15)

Here I made thread with all shortcuts on kz_cg_extreme. 7 shortcuts

Shortcuts for kz_cruiser:
Sc #1
Sc #2
Sc #3
Sc #4
Sc #5
Sc #6
Sc #7
Soon I'll post another shortcuts for other maps. I am gonna to school, bye.

-------------------------

oO3ddYOo: Thx i added them

goodhoopoe05/05/2009 11:01(edited 05/05/2009 14:53)

kz_world http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4865/kzworld0000.jpg and http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3496/kzworld0001.jpg

kz_kzsk_forsaken http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5338/kzkzskforsaken0000.jpg

kzno_xtremeblock http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9062/kznoxtremeblock0000.jpg

kz_cg_extreme http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4434/kzcgextreme0000.jpg and http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2662/kzcgextreme0001.jpg

kz_cfl_yamakasi http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4846/kzcflyamakasi0002.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/549/kzcflyamakasi0000.jpg http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9931/kzcflyamakasi0001.jpg

kz_cfl_jost http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8706/kzcfljost0001.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7285/kzcfljost0000.jpg

also on another maps. i will post it later)

-------------------------

oO3ddYOo: Thx i added them

kolobok05/05/2009 11:37(edited 05/05/2009 14:53)

kz_adventure2 shortcut
http://i43.tinypic.com/i1wk08.png

-------------------------

oO3ddYOo: Thx i added it

loopah05/05/2009 12:28(edited 05/05/2009 19:12)

Awesome work!

( wsp_marioland should be added : the invis wall )

----------------------

oO3ddYOo: added

Page 2 of 10

Please log in to post replies.