Official shortcuts
Nice
nice who?
Originally posted by flawvictrYOriginally posted by unbreakSOriginally posted by CoopersRevengehttp://prikachi.com/images/11/2231011f.jpg poss?
map??
sorry
kz stoneblock ez
its not poss
Originally posted by unBreakSOriginally posted by flawvictrYOriginally posted by unbreakSOriginally posted by CoopersRevengehttp://prikachi.com/images/11/2231011f.jpg poss?
map??
sorry
kz stoneblock ez
its not poss
really? :) http://www.sendspace.com/file/99ow30
Good job, oO3ddYOo.
Sorry .. I'm not sure that there wrote but look: /
http://www.own3d.tv/video/35385/my8bit_part02omg
icq 182792
[email protected]
hltv demo: my8bit_part02omg.dem
I will give demo in good hands =)
kz_dojo
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2605/kzdojo0001.jpg
kz_dojo sc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fo77bq
ez/average sc saves about 15/10seconds
Originally posted by Ackn_kz_dojo sc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fo77bq
ez/average sc saves about 15/10seconds
no one edit this thread :(
great :)
fo_h0pbl0ck
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/FB/31/5ea8fae5280efb31.jpg http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/6D/79/34d90b7cb8ff6d79.jpg http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/04/F7/4636035be02c04f7.jpg save about 6 seconds
kz_cellblock
http://www.sendspace.com/file/214h5b saves about 3 sec but you have to be pre-lucker :D
Hello,wanted to share the famous sc on kz_j2s_icevalley,a map with a verryyyyy old record which can be improved easily.My sc is a lot easier and can be done from 1st try,and also doing it as in my last try can even save you 3 secons right from start,so Good Luck :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4o1xq4
SCs on kz_cg_4towers :
http://img688.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc1.png/
http://img858.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc2.png/
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc3.png/
http://img811.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc67.png/
http://img808.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc9.png/
Not 100% sure if these are possible :
http://img851.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc8.png/
http://img171.imageshack.us/i/kzcg4towerssc5.png/
Shortcut on kzua_zp_godroom_h.Saves about 15 secs and if you fail(the most sure)Saves much more.
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vtwz77
Picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/axd9cl.jpg
Possible with 250+ PreStrafe.
kz_kzdk_bridge2 - http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2328/kzkzdkbridge.jpg
may be its old,but I dont see that sc in wr demo
8b1brickngrass - skip http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2040/8b1brickngrass0000.png
kz_phoogi
probably old but not in the wr
dem : http://www.sendspace.com/file/rousvg
screen : http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3559/kzphoogisc.png
kzcn_brickblock
http://i003.radikal.ru/1108/64/c3c85e19e475.png
cg_industry
http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1108/ab/22d3588a8402.png
I found on....communityblock
To ''Map Shortcuts'' ,there is no short.....
I found this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/2011092500016.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/2011092500015.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/2011092500014.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/2011092500013.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/2011092500012.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/2011092500011.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/2011092500010.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/2011092500009.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/2011092500008.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/2011092500007.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/2011092500006.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/2011092500005.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/2011092500004.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/2011092500003.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/2011092500002.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/2011092500001.jpg/
Please log in to post replies.