Help with Sony Vegas!

Started by .c1Rca
21/04/2009 14:36
Page 1 of 1
.c1Rca21/04/2009 14:36

Hello all jumpers! Im new in moviemaking, and I got stuck with a thing that I'm sure is really easy but anyway.. My problem is that, I made a movie and instead of it playing normal I want it to go backwards. Like instead that its playing from the start to the end i want it to go from the end to the start :D

Oh yes my english aint good, but I hope that dont annoying you.
Thanks if anyone could help me!

See you around

wojiushi18621/04/2009 15:01

nice man...

.c1Rca21/04/2009 15:02(edited 21/04/2009 15:13)

ty, but I think you didint understand my question.

Anyone know? Please I need this help really bad! :(

StormZz21/04/2009 16:33

right click on your clip you want to play backwards and then click "play clip reverse" or some similar phrase

Stabilot22/04/2009 18:29

no, do your jumps backwards while recording it

V0ncH...23/04/2009 10:37

Originally posted by Stabilot
no, do your jumps backwards while recording it

haha rofl, ure jokes :D

CAKEbuilder23/04/2009 12:44

Right click on your clip -> Click on "Insert/Remove Envelope" -> Click on "Velocity"

Now you should see a green bar going horizontally across your clip with a square on the far left side. Right click on that green square that lies on the line and click "Set to.." and set the speed from playing at 100 to -100. Your clip will play backwards now.

.c1Rca23/04/2009 17:29

Thanks all for take your time and helping me!

Have a good day!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.