awp_rooftops TJ's

Started by hateR^
26/04/2009 16:10
Page 2 of 2
Nubby-_-01/05/2009 23:44

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
well RAJU I do play once a month , and yes I stopped .. I bhoped for a while but the passion is now gone , so I log in cs once a month to bhop + xj rules for no steam fucked me up so I won't upload demos anyway cuz I use non steam , and after the news about the steam update I'm not very enthusiastic about buying steam , valve will kill kreedz anyway


:cry:

RAJU01/05/2009 23:55

:(

DiDo-Grecord holder06/05/2009 16:45

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by IchWill
they all seems impossible with the beta version :P

+1 .... sad story / SAVE KREEDZ

u both dont have steam so why do you worry about the beta version ?

kunqui07/05/2009 01:32

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by IchWill
they all seems impossible with the beta version :P

+1 .... sad story / SAVE KREEDZ

u both dont have steam so why do you worry about the beta version ?


Why buy Counter strike if will be pathetic play with a plugin for jump some rocks?

SeedD07/05/2009 07:41

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by IchWill
they all seems impossible with the beta version :P

+1 .... sad story / SAVE KREEDZ

u both dont have steam so why do you worry about the beta version ?

dunno 'bout gen4y but IchWill has steam. I'm nonsteam player, but still i don't want to see KZ killed fo steam users, no XJ then :(

scimmy4cs07/05/2009 07:52(edited 07/05/2009 07:53)

xj got some good "pluginers" i think they are able to create a plugin that can solve the Update ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.