searching good way!

Started by noddan
28/04/2009 16:29
Page 1 of 1
noddan28/04/2009 16:29

I am searching a good way from "startmovie" to final render in vegas . I want it to be detailed and contain as much as possible:D not to tricky but I want the quality to be okay :)

Thanks in advance ;)<3

gen4y28/04/2009 16:51

My rending settings give me Perfect quality ,but only HD.
When I upload it to youtube its laggy :X

qweek29/04/2009 08:12

http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512

noddan29/04/2009 17:28

any more ways?

CAKEbuilder29/04/2009 18:54

I do Startmovie -> Virtual Dub to convert BMPs to AVI -> AVI to WMV in Vegas

noddan30/04/2009 08:53

startmovie (what fps) and what fps in virtualdub and what fps in vegas ? :P

remake30/04/2009 10:04

i use 150 or 180 in cs, default in virtualdub and 40 in vegas.

gen4y30/04/2009 10:23

Actually you must rend in vdub with the same fps like in cs and then what u like in vegas i rend at 40 in it.
So if u do startmovie 250 fps u must save the avi file in vdub with 250 fps too.







kaynerecord holder30/04/2009 10:32(edited 30/04/2009 10:33)

this is what I use, depends on what clip it is, Im using 200fps for short clips like an longjump or such

CS: 200 / 90 fps
virtualdub: 200 / 90 fps
vegas: 25 / 30 frame rate(think thats fps too? :D hgahahaha)

scimmy4cs01/05/2009 13:03

200 fps in cs/vdub 40 in vegas, hi ! fps in vdub should be always like in game

level2 01/05/2009 14:48

120/30

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.