CS effect programs ?

Started by reAti
29/04/2009 13:08
Page 1 of 1
reAti29/04/2009 13:08(edited 29/04/2009 13:09)

Hi.

I've seen some uber effects which i think is only possible to make with some extra programs in CS. Like the "Matte effect" with HLAE. But HLAE effects are too much used.. :) :P

reAti29/04/2009 13:09(edited 29/04/2009 13:10)

Hi again.
Nice.
Fail.

boom.dll29/04/2009 13:24

example of effects?

reAti29/04/2009 15:03

Originally posted by boom.dll
example of effects?

Im not into one effect, just wanna know if there is some more programs for moviemaking ?

CAKEbuilder29/04/2009 18:52

I used a "hack" for CS called CG Shader or something, it added a nice glowing effect to CS in the actual game itself..

I also got banned for using it because I had it on in a pub on accident :). Good thing I have unlimited Steam accs ;)

st0ka29/04/2009 22:32

HLAE is more than enough for those complicated effects you're talking about. I don't know if any other _useful_ program exists but I don't think you'll be needing it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.