How to bind smth to 3 keys?

Started by TheCracker
05/05/2009 20:40
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker05/05/2009 20:40

Yeah, I want to bind jump to ctrl, to alt and to mwheeldown, how to do this?
Is editing the config enough? Didn't try that

faxity05/05/2009 20:50

just past this line in console, or in your config.. whatever

bind mwheeldown +jump; bind ctrl +jump; bind alt +jump

TheCracker05/05/2009 20:59

Ty

scorefax06/05/2009 14:07

why do you need jump on three different keys :D

sbzvln Tournament #206/05/2009 18:25

New strategy, makes you jump 3 times faster when done right.

scorefax06/05/2009 21:08

wtf?

DiDo-Grecord holder06/05/2009 21:46

Originally posted by sbzvln
New strategy, makes you jump 3 times faster when done right.

I knew this !

BooLiSH06/05/2009 23:39(edited 09/05/2009 13:01)

1x @ mwheel for crazy climbing
1x @ mouse3 for crazy swimming
1x @ space for the crazy oldschool feeling

kz`Moxx mapper08/05/2009 15:21

You guys dont jump with space? wtf
I only jump with my scroll when I either bhop or cj ^^

Pulsar!08/05/2009 16:25

I use mouse1, space and wheeldown.. too.. 3 different keys..

y i r i08/05/2009 18:37

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I use mouse1, space and wheeldown.. too.. 3 different keys..


you better update KZ History thread :D

OT: I use mouse wheel even for longjumps

sbzvln Tournament #208/05/2009 20:13

Originally posted by Yiri
Originally posted by Pulsar!
I use mouse1, space and wheeldown.. too.. 3 different keys..


OT: I use mouse wheel even for longjumps


Even for LJs? amazing!

VineWood08/05/2009 22:53

I use space for water strafing

TheCracker09/05/2009 13:02

Mwheel for BJ
Alt for normal jumps
Ctrl for Waterstrafing

akM10/05/2009 13:12

Originally posted by BooLiSH
1x @ space for the crazy oldschool feeling


haha made me laugh

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.