kz_man_neighbourhood SC

Started by Thedy
22/06/2006 06:41
Page 1 of 1
Thedy22/06/2006 06:41

its not the best short cut, but burns some seconds

img:
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1381/kzmanneighbourhood00009vo.jpg
[ Edited ]

SwiftSpear22/06/2006 07:41

I always miss it when I try it, but I've tryed it just about every time I've done the map 3-4 times before I just decide I'm gonna save more time doing the easy way then pushing the limit of my skill.

Anyways, I assume this is known since I knew it. GJ none the less, it's a hard one to hit reliably.

Maxohhz24/06/2006 00:04

gj ;)

Alts!cH24/06/2006 01:13

Really really old :P

Thedy24/06/2006 02:18

i never saw it o.O

Starz24/06/2006 14:08

Really really old :P

Alts!cH


ye

ScooteR24/06/2006 22:13

Originally posted by Alts!cH
Really really old :P

Starz


ye

ye

bardack14/09/2006 19:38

lol the arrow is looked like my dick :D

Pulsar!14/09/2006 20:06

lol the arrow is looked like my dick :D

bardack

rofl

h1m1 mapper14/09/2006 21:43

lol the arrow is looked like my dick :D

bardack

OF: so ur dick is green? :F , about the sc it's old :)

Thedy14/09/2006 22:02

like this thread =D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.