how to make umbrellas ?

08/05/2009 12:37
Page 1 of 1
Žaidėjas132408/05/2009 12:37

First of all i'm new at maping and i don't know much about VHE functions.
But this I couldn't figure out myself.
I need to make umbrella, just like in awp_rooftops.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9475/helpu.png
I made cylinder. But how i take it's center and pull it to the top while other sides are moving gradually? Is there any tool for it? I'd be very gratefully if anyone would answer. Thanks.

xPaw mapper08/05/2009 14:02

try to make small spike with 8 sides

Žaidėjas132408/05/2009 14:07

Big thanks!

PsYxOpAt mapper08/05/2009 14:33(edited 08/05/2009 14:33)

or use cycle_sprite for models

xPaw mapper08/05/2009 19:52

model? O.o its useless here

citizenx08/06/2009 11:57

You must know clip and vertex tool very well

mtoboiii8000 mapper08/06/2009 15:01

lol? just make a spike with like 6 or 8 faces und make it smaller on the Y-Axis...

Žaidėjas132408/06/2009 16:12

did that month ago. thanks

i was a newb you know...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.