niki - trick jumps

09/05/2009 14:09
Page 1 of 1
Nikša Jovanovic09/05/2009 14:09
ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/05/2009 15:06

n1 dude, pretty calm, good song, good strafe style, I liked it :)

gen4y09/05/2009 15:38

I dont like it 3:)

n00bkill3r09/05/2009 15:45

I'd say nice performance even that all jumps are done many times in other movies :)

nAku_U09/05/2009 15:48

F = Fantastic
A = awesome
I = intelligent
L = loveable

SiMen.alex09/05/2009 15:51

the intro made it seemed like amazing jumps will be coming up but then ................

auti09/05/2009 15:56

nice)

Nikša Jovanovic09/05/2009 16:18

Thank ndr :)
Sorry but I'm not so good ...
However, these are hard difficult jumps for me...

Mehz09/05/2009 17:23

dobar posao

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/05/2009 17:57(edited 09/05/2009 17:58)

You don't need to make uber jumps for a good kz movie in my opinion.

Plus, he didn't present his movie as the best of the year with the best trickjumps on the earth. The editing isn't really advanced but there aren't big mistakes, he just did a basic editing, with a calm song.
He used tricks he liked and had a hard time to do, as he seems to say.

Once again, good job and keep it going.

n00bkill3r09/05/2009 19:13

Originally posted by ndR
You don't need to make uber jumps for a good kz movie in my opinion.

Plus, he didn't present his movie as the best of the year with the best trickjumps on the earth. The editing isn't really advanced but there aren't big mistakes, he just did a basic editing, with a calm song.
He used tricks he liked and had a hard time to do, as he seems to say.

Once again, good job and keep it going.


finally mature comment

m0ver09/05/2009 21:57

Awesome :D

qweek09/05/2009 22:30

word @ ndR, even tho it's funnier to watch a awesome-pwnage-uber-haxxz0r-mega-hard-not-faked-trickjump movie ;) but this was enjoyable aswell! =D

akM10/05/2009 13:32

nice job boi. chill music, keep it coming.

Xan99511/05/2009 21:35

Originally posted by mov e, r
Awesome :D

elfeN11/05/2009 22:41

liked music and edit gj

DiDo-Grecord holder12/05/2009 13:19

Originally posted by nAku
F = Fantastic
A = awesome
I = intelligent
L = loveable

+1 :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.