Polls available for all!

09/05/2009 14:18
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/05/2009 14:18

Hi there,

I was just wondering why polls aren't available in the forum...
It would be cool and easier to see people's opinions about something.

It's something I've always seen in all the other forums, that's why I was wondering we do it there :)

kz[a] Hazard10/05/2009 06:04

cause XJ dont want to hear peoples opinions.

its a dictatorship fronting as a democracy

dEMolite mapper10/05/2009 18:32

Originally posted by kz[a
Hazard]
its a dictatorship fronting as a democracy


i lulz at

NumB11/05/2009 12:43

I agree with ndr. Some polls wont be bad.

mtoboiii8000 mapper11/05/2009 14:23

Lol hazard! What was your first guess when youn heard XJ is german? ;) :P

noddan11/05/2009 15:10

rofl at ze zite beeing germany 1940 !!

good idea ndR!

opa11/05/2009 17:33

ndR i was thinking about it too, cause polls make forum alot more interesting

cheche12/05/2009 15:03

Originally posted by noddan
rofl at ze zite beeing germany 1940 !!

good idea ndR!


pathetic

remake12/05/2009 16:08

Originally posted by dEMolite
Originally posted by kz[a
Hazard]
its a dictatorship fronting as a democracy


i lulz at


funny.. but ture.

Page 1 of 1