looking for minimovie project

Started by noddan
09/05/2009 22:50
Page 1 of 1
noddan09/05/2009 22:50

So I am looking for a project ,it must be minimovie project . that means 10-20 demos.

Why minimovie?
Because of Harddrive space.

How?
Write to me a private message here on site or add me on msn [email protected] / steam : gustavnordmark1993


I am not the best moviemaker but I am doing progress , heres my latest "movie"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXJ9lX7hYhU&fmt=22

st0ka11/05/2009 20:46

No one has replied yet? If you can't find any dems, I can record some for you. I'm not really a great trickjumper but still... not a noob .)

gen4y11/05/2009 21:53(edited 13/05/2009 18:55)

sad story

noddan13/05/2009 16:33

st0ka please do that ! meanwhile anyone else wants?!

qweek13/05/2009 21:06

noddan, cant stop laughing at your music =D swedish gangsta shit, almost =D

noddan13/05/2009 21:21

its reggae :P hehe

Funksta 14/05/2009 13:35

Reggae suux. :|

noddan14/05/2009 13:57

you suck

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.