Cheat detection

11/05/2009 20:01
Page 1 of 1
Nikša Jovanovic11/05/2009 20:01(edited 11/05/2009 20:01)

I decided to organize a tournament similar to the KZ-SCA 2man tournament .... "its not 2man"
Only the former ex-Yu states .. (Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro)
Not online tournament, but as I said a similar system of KZ-SCA tournaments or weekly demo ....
I have one big problem ... If someone uses a bhop script or any other script, or any cheat-slowmotion, etc. ... I cant detect it,because i dont know how, heard that I can detect script using the FPS-Death... I asked someone briefly explain to me how can i detect cheat...

Oddi^12/05/2009 05:58

You need to ask an admin of XJ to look the demo for you. You can't detect it with the normal public fps-death..

Nikša Jovanovic12/05/2009 09:43(edited 12/05/2009 09:43)

Thank you for your response ....
It seems to me that no one will

DiDo-Grecord holder12/05/2009 13:12

if someone gave u a fps-death acc... :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.