omg banned :(???

Started by GaNJaZ^
12/05/2009 11:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
GaNJaZ^12/05/2009 11:29

wtf, i watched some record on xj and then, poff im banned, wtf??
is it a bug or if im banned on purpuse then tell me what ive done wrong.
im writing from a proxy server now.

Grrr12/05/2009 15:12

I think its cuz from the proxy

GaNJaZ^12/05/2009 18:25

Originally posted by IchWill
I think its cuz from the proxy

gah, no, i used proxy to go in "xtreme-jumps.eu, otherwise im banned

dEMolite mapper12/05/2009 19:55

If you see a white blank page you are banned.
If you see something like a tor site on xj it is because your proxy or your provider is beeing blocked from our plugin.

p0ku*12/05/2009 20:34

I see white blank and "banned" :(

lagster mapper12/05/2009 23:58

i have been banned before.

oO3ddYOo13/05/2009 01:35

Skill send me a pm with ur real-ip.

Page 1 of 1