Super set of jumps on de_nuke

Started by Tush
14/05/2009 21:41
Page 2 of 2
Pulsar!16/05/2009 01:02

Originally posted by wRath`
I was trying box to roof and then roof to window with scout some time ago. Seriously, doing that combo with USP is so unlikely that I'd call it impossible. Scout is fairly possible with good luck and skills.

All what is possible to do once possible to do in a row.. All this jumps is possible (and allready done) with USP..

Stabilot19/05/2009 21:16

3+4 = 7

Funksta 19/05/2009 21:40

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by opa
Grrr can make it!



Stupid comment.



Sv_gravity 200 can make it! Yeah

You're jealous because nobody didn't say that Ryderc can make it?..

Dotcom20/05/2009 00:03

I guess it's because Grrr uses slowmotion hack. Same as sv_gravity 200 for me :|
I tried these jumps, could do them in around 1/5 times, but seperated. If anyone geeks on this he will do it :D

zyllEE20/05/2009 01:16

Originally posted by Dotcom
I guess it's because Grrr uses slowmotion hack. Same as sv_gravity 200 for me :|
I tried these jumps, could do them in around 1/5 times, but seperated. If anyone geeks on this he will do it :D

He's just using script, no slowmo

Grrr20/05/2009 08:47(edited 20/05/2009 08:50)

what about to do drop CJ from the small rock on the brown box to the roof ? (on de_nuke combo) it would be more harder :D , I also got some idea about the de_inferno combo (just gonna add 2-3 jumps on qweek's combo), but I will upload a picture when I got mah internet at home

Ryderc20/05/2009 12:22(edited 20/05/2009 12:23)

Originally posted by Funksta
You're jealous because nobody didn't say that Ryderc can make it?..


Yeah, I'm whining on my computer like a retard guy.

And : "Ichwill can make it", this is like "bibo dit it", this is fun one or two times, but not 1x10^99 times.

And for ichwill or me, this is easy to script it..

mjuuh21/05/2009 00:16(edited 21/05/2009 00:57)

you will see it soon

Tush21/05/2009 01:29

Originally posted by mjuuh
you will see it soon

this combo?

Ser1qL21/05/2009 01:47

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by opa
Grrr can make it!



Stupid comment.



Sv_gravity 200 can make it! Yeah

You're jealous because nobody didn't say that Ryderc can make it?..


You are retarded, sir.

Stabilot21/05/2009 10:24(edited 21/05/2009 10:26)

I almost made, i had the last thing left, from the red box to the big brown box, 8-9 left.

KeltA21/05/2009 15:59

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k07yf3 ?

qewi21/05/2009 16:23

nicely done kelta =D

kaynerecord holder21/05/2009 16:40

Originally posted by KeltA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k07yf3 ?


nice one

Grrr21/05/2009 16:56(edited 21/05/2009 16:59)

try this (edited a little from qweek's combo) http://i39.tinypic.com/14b7ypw.jpg @de_inferno
and gj kelta, some1 should try the same but with a drop from the small rock to the box and then on the orange roof :D

kaynerecord holder21/05/2009 17:07

Originally posted by IchWill
try this (edited a little from qweek's combo) http://i39.tinypic.com/14b7ypw.jpg @de_inferno
and gj kelta, some1 should try the same but with a drop from the small rock to the box and then on the orange roof :D



hahah, no way!

Tush22/05/2009 01:10

Originally posted by KeltA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k07yf3 ?


WoW ! Great job! Looks like it's not hard for you )))
I wonder only from what attempt you did it =)))

qweek22/05/2009 02:35

@IchWill, remove 1 bhop on the 4th combo, the on the bigbox in the middle ;)

Funksta 22/05/2009 10:57

Originally posted by KeltA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k07yf3 ?


FINNISH POWER

Skizo_record holder22/05/2009 13:59

nice kelta!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.