Wish to put your abilities to the test?
Before I proceed with additional information, I'd like you to know that you are obliged to be very talented, and during the process you'll probably learn very much, since this request will be massive, and hopefully remembered for a long time ever after, because of the editing.
Right, getting on...
I'm about to create one minimovie, and I was looking for some massive spectral editing, since my dear friend Decoy(look him up, very talented) wasn't up for it since he doesn't play KZ, I was thinking I'd try my luck at the second best moviemaker corner I know of.
What's very important is syncing the editing to the music, and I mean serious editing, very advanced (I guess, not sure how its made).
Heres an example by none other than my dear friend, Decoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKEnRiJliFE#t=2m52s
Ofcourse this is not the result im looking for, but let me know if you're up for a challenge
yours, love
Maybe you should ask kz-pictures ^^
Not sure, the quality of kz-pictures has gotten down alot since they started, (hymi etc, making slowmoes laggy and whatnot)
:D:D me xD
im from kzp but, before u ask.. sorry i dont have the time to make more projects
sorry xD
EDIT: and soz for posting this comment lol
lolwut?
one more thing, im making the track for the movie myself
Originally posted by V0ncH.akz0:D:D me xD
im from kzp xD but, before u ask.. sorry i dont have the time to make more projects
sorry xD
You say that you can make it and then you say that you cannot?
hes quite a charm rly
Ehm, post some additional information please. That AMV isn't descriptive at all although, so far, it looks quite interesting. :)
Thing is, i got alot of ideas in my head, but i cant personally make it happen. Tell your steam name or w/e if you wish additional info
st0ka is a really skill'd moviemaker.. It would be awesome if he would do this job. 8D
Decoy's movie doesnt really flow good, i mean after like 1minute of watching you know when the next puzzle effect comes, you know when the next sync point is, and so on.
of course its 100% synced, but because of that it just looses atmosphere imo.
for example on cinema movies you can see that they're not synced on some parts. and the reason is not because the editor is bad (but this is often the case too, haha)
i doubt someone in here could fullfill your requirements but gl at finding
the video i linked is not what i want, just a form of example.
Originally posted by FunkstaOriginally posted by V0ncH.akz0:D:D me xD
im from kzp xD but, before u ask.. sorry i dont have the time to make more projects
sorry xD
You say that you can make it and then you say that you cannot?
nah i didnt say that, read it -.-
"me"
You mean you want some work with professional effects in it ? Not something default > even if its cool - but some "hard" one's ? Like 3D , work with footages etc ? Like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkrmF01AbRM&fmt=22 ?
found a maker, close
Please log in to post replies.