sb_speedvalley_h
Status: Accepted as custom
Release:
- next map release
Other:
- map was accepted, but there is some bugs that need to be fixed first! here they are:
- bugs: (dEMolite)
Suggestions/fixtures:
- make this jumping easier because this map is easy not hard
http://demolite.climbers-germany.de/mapcheck/sb_speedvalley/hardjump_for_easymap.jpg
- rename the map to sb_speedvalley_e for easy because it isn't hard
- think about this (quite unrealistic)
http://demolite.climbers-germany.de/mapcheck/sb_speedvalley/strange_bridge.jpg
- making the map longer
- bugs: (radon)
http://www.rad0n.dk/mapcheck/sb_speedvalley_h0000.bmp : lightbug
http://www.rad0n.dk/mapcheck/sb_speedvalley_h0001.bmp : lightbug
- bugs: (kzro`cyclopP)
Bugs: lightbugs : http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0000.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0001.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0002.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0003.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0005.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0006.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0008.JPG | http://dump.no/files/98831e7e42fb/sb_speedvalley_h0009.JPG
- the maps name and the difficulty of the map doesnt fit together. its very unbalanced aswell. but fix the bugs and resubmit the map. gj with the map :)
- Note: Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.
before u submit again please wait 1 week and look in the public mapcheck thread
Damn, my first kz map and gets accepted =).
I'll see what i can do with the bugs.
Thanks
I have 1 problem, I'm trying to change the water thats not moving into transparent. I changed it's Render Mode to Texture - some light and the FX amount to 150, but still nothing.
Hope you could help me with this
the name of the water texture ??
!spa_water01a
Should it have { at the start?
no
Resubmitted, changelog included.
Found a huge lightbug, resubmitted again