weird shit

Started by aftermatch-_-
18/05/2009 01:14
Page 2 of 2

rofl, learn to read. THAT PLUGIN and familiar to it cause the "alias name is invalid" spam while using +jump or +duck. Clear?

onlyy19/05/2009 00:54

ok...understood ! i know how to read ,really, but after 3h of sleeping/2 days is quite difficult u know :))

Oddi^19/05/2009 06:01

reSPECT, it happens on my lan-server too and there are no plugins. So it is because of the +jump command.

zyllEE19/05/2009 08:22

Originally posted by Oddi^
reSPECT, it happens on my lan-server too and there are no plugins. So it is because of the +jump command.

That's weird, because it happen on my public hidenseek server and it stopped just after deleting kzm scriptdetector. Also I have no spam in console on my lan. And I haven't find out it myself, I based on this article: http://kz-mania.pl/aktualnosci/cs-kreedz/koniec-z-bunny-hop-skryptami It's about "alias name is invalid" spam in console, and they said it's because of scriptdetectors and familiar plugins. I advice you, to turn your plugins off, one by one, and check when "alias name is invalid" will be out.

faxity19/05/2009 18:54

probably gets triggered by one of the modules of amx then?

Oddi^19/05/2009 19:13

It's not happening to me anymore. Well I had it at the start of my server but it stopped appearing after few jumps. Guess they fixed it?

defrog20/05/2009 14:58

The stuff in akkord's avatar looks like made of Foie gras ?
uh?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.