kz_cup_storage SC

Started by Maxohhz
25/06/2006 06:33
Page 1 of 1
Maxohhz25/06/2006 06:33

Well, this sc is a bit obvious, but well :D

screen: http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sc6rx.png

gl ;)
[ Edited ]

Malvin mapper25/06/2006 10:37

I never played this map, cause i can't get outside xD

delete_pls25/06/2006 11:25

hum you use the player2 part no?

Malvin mapper25/06/2006 12:34

omg, tried it again and pressed a few times and the door opened :D
[ Edited Sun Jun 25 2006, 12:38PM ]

ichirou25/06/2006 15:01

I found that too, you can bhop the other side aswell.

I borrowed your picture painlord1, i'm too lazy to make screenshot :)
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cupstoragesc11vn.jpg
(the blue line)


OT: Malvin you have to wait about 5 sec before it opens... it's done like that so it's totally fair when playing 1vs1. You only need to press the startbutton ones.
[ Edited Sun Jun 25 2006, 03:02PM ]

faker mapper25/06/2006 15:20

ichirou: right, but you cant get out on the other side :)

gj painlord...

ichirou25/06/2006 16:00

faker yes... I made that you have to continue bhop (so you continue hear the sound when you jump) and it's possible to get out. It's damn hard but it does work.

Continue bhop and it works :)

delete_pls25/06/2006 16:05

make a demo ichirou :p

AverageFreak25/06/2006 21:57

nice...its damn hard for me cause i cant bhop :D

ichirou26/06/2006 01:06

make a demo ichirou :p

anny0

Here's a bhop demo on the other side:
http://rapidshare.de/files/24119453/cup_storagesc.rar.html

It's damn hard so I didn't make it first try...
[ Edited Mon Jun 26 2006, 01:08AM ]

electron26/06/2006 10:30

Damn nice ichirou! Too bad you didn't make it on first. Wish i could do that...

Oh and you proved faker wrong. *DundunDUN* (Scary music) Is the world going to collapse?

E

ndR moviemaker Tournament #226/06/2006 12:10

You can get out on the other side without bhop but a n1Ce prestrafe is needed ^^

I did it some times =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.