WR runs

Started by kaynerecord holder
23/05/2009 13:03
Sticky
Page 11 of 13
Cypek04/07/2010 15:13(edited 04/07/2010 16:53)

Originally posted by -STK-
it is a wr , m0ver and others call cosy runs like that


Imo cosy demos aren't wrs. Just I have seen many times that players did better times on public servers and not only on unknown maps(for example bkz_volcanobhop, kt_ezybhop etc.).

Anyway can some forum admin change owner of topic or do something with that? Remote acc is disabbled so he can't edit new movies.

Acelamb04/07/2010 15:43

Maybe, but then I need to talk with faker etc. and maybe brendo (Cause this thread is his creation).


I'd like to see a movie of kzsca_broken by sKiCg in 04:45.29, pretty please <3

-STK-04/07/2010 18:38

juleeh i'll do the run on kzsca_broken

and here is Bunkka on clintmo_falling 1:20
Edit by me
-link-

geddyK05/07/2010 18:59(edited 05/07/2010 21:20)
kyser05/07/2010 19:08

Originally posted by geddyK
kz_xj_rockblock Chasquido 1:27

01 26 ingame :(

nice clip

geddyK05/07/2010 21:26(edited 05/07/2010 21:27)

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by geddyK
kz_xj_rockblock Chasquido 1:27

01 26 ingame :(

nice clip

You've a right! Thanks dude ;) Ofc corrected already and I'm sorry for my silly mistake (I guided by realtime and by it) :(

musaka05/07/2010 21:37

Originally posted by geddyK
kz_xj_rockblock Chasquido 1:26

nice movie =o

NOEL06/07/2010 23:24

geddyK HIGHER QUALITY AUDIO PLEASE. :(

peavey07/07/2010 13:12

hi noel

koukouz mapperrecord holder13/07/2010 00:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzObrqv9E8U
my shit run on kz_giantbean_b15 by Jackey.lia

geddyK13/07/2010 09:09

Originally posted by koukouz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzObrqv9E8U
my shit run on kz_giantbean_b15 by Jackey.lia

Not! Gr8 edit as well as run. Gj both :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 06:17

Please use this forum from now: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?170

Read the sticky thread BEFORE posting!

Fruggline28/08/2011 18:17

I don't know if this counts but j2z is still pr0 http://www.youtube.com/user/appiusssss

k a f f e e28/08/2011 19:16

messing on kz_cruiser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzMhFJq-0o4

kunqui on bkz_forestrace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OEDB8zpOYQ&feature=channel_video_title

TawNY28/08/2011 19:18

rpz_downfall[race] in 00:39 by [fi] Flibo

Update that video x)

kaynerecord holder28/08/2011 20:33

Originally posted by TawNY
rpz_downfall[race] in 00:39 by [fi] Flibo

Update that video x)


The creator of that movie removed it from his youtube account, nothing I can do, sorry.



Originally posted by Fruggline
I don't know if this counts but j2z is still pr0 http://www.youtube.com/user/appiusssss


Yeah, lots of movies there. thanks


Originally posted by k a f f e e
messing on kz_cruiser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzMhFJq-0o4

kunqui on bkz_forestrace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OEDB8zpOYQ&feature=channel_video_title


thanks, will be added asap.

Rapha19/09/2011 01:17

good thread kayne, keep it up!

i have one: Kunqui on kz_xj_ezbrickjump 02:04.36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmNm-wb8NU8

ScrAw17/12/2011 13:26

Good idea!
nice

dyna23/08/2012 00:03

Pizzookie on kzsca_valley 02:37.46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIFFYNumow&lc=Bc2zjI1Pc-fux04x--cJdZVrk96baARbrTUljRlxFkU&feature=inbox

Page 11 of 13

Please log in to post replies.