Moviemaker sites?

Started by DreamX^_x
26/05/2009 18:52
Page 1 of 1
DreamX^_x26/05/2009 18:52

Hello i want to ask you guys if u know some sites where u can find tutorials/movies to cs,css etc

gen4y26/05/2009 19:06(edited 26/05/2009 19:07)

kz-pictures.eu , thats all you need =)

st0ka26/05/2009 19:28

Well nobody is requesting tutorials on specific subjects in kzp. Just "vegas tuts", "ae tuts" etc. isn't enough. :|
If you want some tutorials on CS moviemaking I can recommend:

cm.cdhoom.com
style-productions.net

In my opinion you need to experiment, no tutorials are needed for a creative and entertaining movie except for the basics that should give you the start.

DreamX^_x27/05/2009 07:28

thanks st0ka i was actully lookig most after style-productions.net but forgot the names so i checked if some1 knew some more :D

Hymi03/06/2009 20:10

i would so hard prefer planet-movies.com :D

DreamX^_x03/06/2009 22:09

OKEY ty Hymi :S

tiehjay ^_# √03/06/2009 23:37

I won't get an activation-code on cm.cdhoom.com or
style-productions.net :(

scimmy4cs04/06/2009 15:48

styleproductions FTW ! :E

shetz25/06/2009 22:18(edited 25/06/2009 22:19)

http://movienations.com

Tutorials, AE Projects, AE Plugins, SV plugins and more ....
I thinks that's all ya need :)

scimmy4cs26/06/2009 00:15

thnks shetz, but not everyone knows that language ...

Funksta 26/06/2009 05:42

Originally posted by TiehJay
I won't get an activation-code on cm.cdhoom.com or
style-productions.net :(

hmm, you don't need it to be able to watch tutorials, do you?

shetz26/06/2009 19:12

Originally posted by SciMMy!
thnks shetz, but not everyone knows that language ...


ya can choose .. EN/RU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.