Post your jumping gifs!

Started by wRath` mapper
26/05/2009 19:56
Page 3 of 3
k a f f e e23/06/2009 03:07

EPIC ENDLESS BHOPS
http://i39.tinypic.com/33e672e.jpg

made that one when i started to jump lol

lalevUl23/06/2009 03:50

http://i40.tinypic.com/2j3fac4.gif

Thx to wRath!

SeedD23/06/2009 17:36(edited 23/06/2009 17:37)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8748/seedfails.gif It's not jumping GIF, it more like air-surfing (lol) gif. I failed when tried to make it 2x :( I did it, but no demo, was trying 5x atleast :D

boom.dll24/06/2009 08:35

whats the name of that map Seed?

SeedD24/06/2009 14:17

kz_man_redrock, bum! http://www.sendspace.com/file/k6smsp demo, see how to get in zeh low gravity air surfing room.

zyllEE24/06/2009 17:47

Originally posted by wRath`
I tried fusing the clips real quick, just for fun:
http://i41.tinypic.com/29zbwqw.gif

Could probably be done better :P

GJ WRATH!!! ONE UBER COMBO!!111

KoTb02/07/2009 20:19

i have a very bad quality, any idea ?

wRath` mapper02/07/2009 20:34

Yeah, I think you have very bad quality.

humlE02/07/2009 20:39

Use Camtasia ftw! And use a lot of fps recording it in CS ;)

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.