Color-Correction in Sony Vegas (using a Color

Started by JekkT
02/06/2009 18:03
Page 1 of 1
JekkT02/06/2009 18:03(edited 02/06/2009 18:32)


The tutorial is about how to correct your colors by using a color-gradiant. Color-gradiants are used in many movies and I felt like making a little tutorial for those, who don't know how to do these colors. Also I know that there are probably tutorials like this and I know also that many people know this technique already. But I like this way to correct your colors alot, because it is very unique. You can do so much things with it! Also you should watch the movie "koki is doing it" by chosen. There you see how many unique things you can do with color-gradiants. This guide was created by JekkT, me.


DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/239947947/Color-Gradiant_Color-Correction-Guide_by-JekkT.avi.html


BTW: I know that my voice is as hot as hell. :]

nikitich moviemaker02/06/2009 18:17

thanks, good tutorial =] didnt knew about this technique =]
btw - voice is real sexy ;D

V0ncH...02/06/2009 21:15

upload it to another place please.

rapidshare is full

Avatar02/06/2009 21:31(edited 02/06/2009 21:32)

thats the same tutorial i did, only shorter xD

scimmy4cs03/06/2009 12:25

cool :)

off: nice jump avatar :D

Funksta 03/06/2009 14:35

gd tutorial, reminded me of avatar's tutorial.

JekkT03/06/2009 15:31

I didn't know you made this tutorial too, Avatar, sry :D

owned03/06/2009 20:36

Reupload please :)

Flamer3k04/06/2009 17:20

yes please reupload

JekkT05/06/2009 18:15

I've uberslow upload speed, could someone else maybe upload it?

DreamX^_x05/06/2009 20:25

there u have one that is better quality http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?145222

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.