Xtreme-Jumps wikipedia?

Started by chrizZo
04/06/2009 00:15
Page 1 of 1
chrizZo04/06/2009 00:15(edited 04/06/2009 00:15)

Well, the idea is kinda ridicolous but...

Would it be possible to have a wikipedia alike way of storing informations?

Maybe this is much work to do, I know. But a lot of people will work on it I think. It would be great to just type, for example, kzno_xtremeblock in the searching field and you get an article about the map combined with some facts, like the map history of the wr holders.

Maybe it's a bit unrealistic, but maybe we should think about it once again... Because Moxx jus told me that this idea is old and I will link the old thread now. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?101056.0

I think it was a great idea and we shouldn't forget about that.
I'll edit my post another time, it's too late now!

remake04/06/2009 01:49

Though about it some times ago, would be pretty nice if whole the community helps with it.

Om104/06/2009 22:26

would be really nice imo! cuz everyone can work on it as it is a wiki. and isnt it free to?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #210/07/2009 20:57

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Kureno10/07/2009 21:46

its free, you can use for example MediaWiki

sn00p -_-10/07/2009 22:45

ye would be nice

m0ver11/07/2009 01:50

So any progress with idea? Any implementation thoughts? There is a topic down in Discussion forum...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.