Easy cvar question.

Started by Cretu
05/06/2009 10:39
Page 1 of 1
Cretu05/06/2009 10:39(edited 05/06/2009 10:41)

Hi . I already searched the forums for this and didn`t find anything.

I want to know how i register a plugin command to execute a cvar.

For example : amx_limitteams 1 ........to execute in server console mp_limitteams 1.


If someone is nice enaugh it would be grate if you write me a plugin that does this . This way i will see how i can register a lot of this kind of commands.
I used server_cmd ( error ) .......con_cmd ( error ) ......didn`t work.

Later EDIT : It would help me a lot if you can comment the commands so i can understand whats happening there......this way i will not boder you again :D . Thank you

Thank you for you`r time. Bye

Cretu06/06/2009 10:36(edited 06/06/2009 10:38)

ok , i solved this problem my self ......thank you for NOT helping a "new to pawn" guy . I`m to far away from your pedistal to be noticed. It was so fking easy .......but hey , who am I to steel 3 minutes of you`r life.

Anyway with hope that this time someone will boder to answer a simple stupid question i ask you this :

How i make a print_chat command ?

I have llama plugin .....amx_llama . It works fine BUT it doesn`t print on server chat Command:Admin Cretu llama x .

How i make this happen ? If you want i can copy the code here.

Thank you

cC|Stewie!06/06/2009 13:24

you posted on a JUMPING website for CODING help, then you only wait a day before bumping your own thread.
This site isnt full of coders, in fact i doubt there are >10 registered that are active

Try posting at AM...
btw your looking for

client_print(id, print_chat, "Your a llama! now leave this server");

Cretu09/06/2009 07:59

Stewie! .......i`m not upset that no one helped me , i`m sure you guys have more important things to do then help me with a stupid thing like this . I was just trying to make a joke , sorry it didn`t came out right.

That does not send a message to the whole server. It only prints that message to the client.

I need one that prints to the whole server .


client_print(id, print_chat, "Command : Admin %s used command Llama on %s", adminname, clientname)


Only i don`t know how to make this shit work . Is a lame ass task and i can`t make it work....

This is what i done :


public CmdFreezetime(id, level, cid)

new adminname[32], clientname[32]

get_user_name(id, adminname, 31)
get_user_name(id, clientname, 31)

client_print(id, print_chat, "Command : Admin %s used command Llama on %s", adminname, clientname)

Cretu09/06/2009 08:03

I can`t see the stupid EDIT BUTTON because of a site-bug , see this link : http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/157/87608875.jpg

The plugin was //public CmdLlama// , not freeze , i misstyped.

And what i QUOTE in the post makes a chat_print indeed , but the only one that can see that chat print is the admin who used the command. The other players that are on the server can`t see that.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.