best cs 1.6 movie editings ever

Started by faxity
08/06/2009 01:51
Page 1 of 1
faxity08/06/2009 01:51(edited 08/06/2009 01:52)

this ain't a jump movie, so can't post it in the other section
i just happened to find this trailer, and damn the effects in this movie are, imo, the best i have ever seen

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&page=watch&id=1642

bambiq08/06/2009 01:53

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&page=BestDamn&v=videos&vid=374
full movie

st0ka08/06/2009 08:14

Editing is good, but not that special imo, I've seen better, however the 3D effects are really nice, as expected from the author. :)

bambiq08/06/2009 12:08

i didnt saw anything better, except South Easters. but south easters wasnt done by 1 man so it have some advantage.

k a f f e e08/06/2009 14:26(edited 08/06/2009 14:28)

well sourceradio is down atm but if you talk about the new single gaming i gotta say it was better than the last 2 parts, but still kinda random and ugly at most points

i consider EVE by crzyfst as the best edited cs movie, although there are a few ones pretty close to this.

still personally i prefer innovative, unique movies like HUSH & era by pray, Naphtaline by inzax, myAnalog by djoko, SYNC I by cristo, the new contest vid "canvas" (gotta love this :) ) or simple oneplayer vids such as Cold Autumn by Oui or HOE by cruzen

imo a cs movie should contain counter-strike scenes. 3d animation and lavish effects are ok but outta place in 99% of all movies they were used. a scene without any effects but nice cut and sync got an way bigger impact then a exploding elephant on dust2

boom.dll08/06/2009 16:21

canvas was made by an Airwalk moviemaker (he`s romanian :D ) and it has the BEST intro i`ve ever fuckin seen

k a f f e e08/06/2009 17:14

ye i agree for the intro, though I Am Slize had a massive intro too :o

st0ka08/06/2009 18:13

Can you guys link me to that canvas movie. I rarely check out what's new on the non-kz moviemaking scene. The intro in I am Slize... I didn't like it. :|

k a f f e e08/06/2009 19:01

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&page=BestDamn&v=videos&vid=365

the movievault stuff in the beginning is pissing me of haha, just skip it

V0ncH...09/06/2009 19:03

i am slize
is one of my fav frag movies

and ive seen loads

waplet09/06/2009 19:26

http://gotgame.lv/#/video/watch/3580

st0ka09/06/2009 20:15(edited 09/06/2009 20:15)

Thank you kaffee!:) That MTV-like intro is really nice, although the transition between the intro and the fragpart is what I liked most. The rest is kind of "common", if I can say that for such a good movie. Lot's of VCP twitch though. :|

m0ver09/06/2009 22:49

Originally posted by waplet
http://gotgame.lv/#/video/watch/3580

OMFG, very nice

Funksta 11/06/2009 19:26

Originally posted by k a f f e e
the movievault stuff in the beginning is pissing me of haha, just skip it

anybody knows what music is playing at there? ^_^

prof. chosen11/06/2009 20:48

even tho im not a fan of 3d animations and even tho i had to lol at them, i gotta admit that theyre very well done in that movie, and the rest of the editing was neat too, still the 3d animations kind of ruin the flair of that movie thats why i dont like it

Funksta 12/06/2009 18:58

Originally posted by m0ver
Originally posted by waplet
http://gotgame.lv/#/video/watch/3580

OMFG, very nice

wasn't that nice in my opinion.

Likeyou12/06/2009 21:39

Uber edit all the movie o lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7xbupqp5o

FLR12/06/2009 23:05

Know what you guys said about it, but this is the most awesome editing I've seen. Whish I've learned that when I had 3DS Max and AE in school.

faxity13/06/2009 02:01

Originally posted by Likeyou
Uber edit all the movie o lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7xbupqp5o

dont like that one.. over edited imo
the effetcs are cool ,but just way to much in a short time

Nitsuga13/06/2009 05:23

the edit is great
music bad..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.