KZMOD Server / Hardcore Server

Started by TheCracker
10/06/2009 18:48
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker10/06/2009 18:48

Somehow I can't connect to the new Hardcore Server
When I try to add the IP to my favorites nothing happens, and the connect command doesnt work too =(
I took the IP from the Newspost: 89.236.39.73:27015
Is it maybe wrong?
And if so, whats the real IP to the Hardcore Server?
And what is the KZMOD Server in the Server overview? One for the HL2 Mod?

remake10/06/2009 18:56

KZMOD is a mod created for the source engine, so basically yes it's a mod for the HL2.

TheCracker10/06/2009 18:56(edited 10/06/2009 18:57)

Yes I know it, kk
And what about the Hardcore Server? Why isn't it up? The IP in the Newspost doesnt work =(

I mean this news:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?extend.1045

remake10/06/2009 21:00

because XJ has some problems with it, probably because one top15 runs on many server.

TheCracker10/06/2009 21:17

Hmm and when will it probably be up?

DiDo-Grecord holder14/06/2009 21:03

maybe never ;D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.