HLAE won't do campath :(
please help anyone,
i have a really bad problem:
when i do campaths (did the right way hopefully)
the camera doesnt chase the player
please download + watch this video (it shows wot i did)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/okqdif
thank you in advance
haha V0ncH, that's a fail. When you added your first Campath you wrote the "1" before you clicked save time etc. So it became an "0" and that is a failure.
Press the "save time etc" and then write 1 and save. It will work. Peace.
Originally posted by Stabilothaha V0ncH, that's a fail. When you added your first Campath you wrote the "1" before you clicked save time etc. So it became an "0" and that is a failure.
Press the "save time etc" and then write 1 and save. It will work. Peace.
i tried it :(
and it still don't work
Did you press frames backwards? Sometimes you need to press like 10 times or just 1-2 times. So just try press it backwards like 20 times if u need to, try over and over again.
Originally posted by StabilotDid you press frames backwards? Sometimes you need to press like 10 times or just 1-2 times. So just try press it backwards like 20 times if u need to, try over and over again.
yes i do press the frames backwards,
I've been trying the campaths ever since I made noddan - minimovie (i had only 1 campath in there) (that's when it started this bug) (and that's why i dont have many campaths in that movie).
-- I've followed boom's tutorial soo many times and I just fail :(
try update it maby ?
But feels to me like u doin something wrong.
Originally posted by BAEVERN^try update it maby ?
But feels to me like u doin something wrong.
just updated it,
and tried it again --> don't work :(
1. first campath has to have the flag set to 1
2. u dont need to type spec_autodirector_smth ... ONLY TYPE spec_autodirector 1 after u set ur campaths
3. press GO TO on the first campath
4. go a few frames back
5. press play
Had the same problem, boom helped me a whole lot as well. Nothing to do. I just started using my friend's account when moviemaking :S It only works when I log in to his account :)
I think the problem is caused my some different plugins/addons.
i have the same problem now...
but if the campath works there r no models... i cant see the player. :(
any one can help?
Have you tried cl_minmodels 0?
tried it :(
doesn't work :(
any other ideas maybe link of where to download hlae ... :(
Originally posted by m1ch0tried it :(
doesn't work :(
any other ideas maybe link of where to download hlae ... :(
http://www.hhg-clan.de/hlae/ there ya can download hlae (google ftw.)
i'll try this
m1ch0, either try to totally restart your cstrike folder and leave certain plugins out of it.
or lent a friends account to see whether it works that way.
It works for me when I use a cstrikefolder with no plugins at all.
Now I've changed to the non-steam cs HLAE, which allows me to use campath again :)
I have problem with campath too. I'm doing same things which are in booms tutorial, but it changes position in campaths, but spec position is still same...
Can anyone help me?
THX
Huh i have the same problem :x
me2
ok, after you added your campaths, write spec_autodirector 1 and spec_mode 3, GO TO the first campath that has flag 1, go back 7-8 frames and add a camera(you just press add and ok, do not change anything). Then GO TO the camera you have made and press play, it will work.
btw, ive already found out wot problem i had (few days ago)
i didnt press esc when i played the demo, so the campath didnt load --LOL
thanks to all who helped me - PROBLEM RESOLVED
Please log in to post replies.